Have you got something to share?
Want to submit something for:
- Manor Royal News (the official Manor Royal BID magazine)
- the monthly Manor Royal Ebulletin or
- put something on the Manor Royal website (a news story, event or an offer or promotion)?
It’s easy. Here’s how.
To contribute to Manor Royal News
Every issue of Manor Royal News contains information about Manor Royal businesses and people. Typical items include stories about new firms moving in, a feature business item where we try to illustrate the diversity of business activity on Manor Royal, an interview or a general good news snippet (bite-size news snippets about an award or new contract won, something good a member of staff has done, a notable anniversary or even something amusing).
1) Provide something good to look at (images and pictures)
- your logo (jpeg)
- an interesting picture that represents your company, your people and/or what you do (jpeg). Pictures with people in sometimes help make a better picture.
Images should be of decent quality (about 300 dpi). Not sure? Send it in and we’ll let you know if it’s okay or not.
2) Write something good to read (some copy)
Write a few words (about 200). Try not to make it read like a straight-forward advert, we try to avoid that. Try and make it more story-based, conversational and relevant to a Manor Royal audience.
Some tips: why not try and mention:
- something about your business and what you do
- how many people you employ
- how long you have been on Manor Royal and why it works for you
- if you do any work for fellow Manor Royal businesses that works well
Don’t worry too much if it’s not perfect or you’re not sure how to pull things together. We can help with that. Send what you have and we can knock it into shape.
3) Send it in by email to email@example.com
It really is that easy.
Getting on the website or into the Manor Royal eBulletin
It’s as easy as getting into Manor Royal News, if not easier. For events, news and offers on the website you don’t need images or logos and your article will be more factual, especially for offers and promotions. All you need to do is type out what you want to say and send it in. We will let you know if it needs an edit. Got attachments you want to include? No problem. Make sure the file sizes are not too big. PDF is best.
Making your submission
Put it in an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The text can be in a word file or in the body of the email. Whatever works for you.
The catch....it’s FREE but you have to be on Manor Royal
There is no cost attached to this for Manor Royal firms but you do have to have a company or work for a company based on Manor Royal within the Manor Royal BID boundary. There are very few, if any, exceptions. Please note that for Manor Royal News and the Manor Royal Ebulletin space is a consideration, due to demand. Every effort is made to publish submissions as soon as possible but there can sometimes be a short wait until space becomes available. There is almost never a delay when publishing material to the website.