Free Mentor Service from NatWest
Manor Royal BID is delighted to have partnered with NatWest to provide Manor Royal based businesses with exclusive access to their Mentor service to help Manor Royal businesses meet their Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety needs.
Employment & HR
Keeping on top of complex legislation and legal developments can be challenging for business managers. Mentor provides you with the expert advice and support you need to assist you in complying with legislation and managing your employees fairly.
Health & Safety
Health & safety is everyone's responsibility. Mentor provides you with health & safety advice, health & safety consultancy, legal protection insurance and training.
What's the deal?
Whether you worry about complying with regulations, keeping your people safe, protecting your environment or simply improving the performance of your business: Mentor can help.
MentorLive is NatWest's online compliance management system where you will find a range of HR and Health & Safety tools, templates and guidance making it easier to become and remain compliant with legislation and avoid costly fines from tribunal claims or enforcement agencies.
Mentor is here to support your Employment Law & HR, Health & Safety needs. In partnership with Manor Royal BID, NatWest is delighted to offer Manor Royal based businesses:
• FREE access to our digital platform Mentor Live
• 90 day FREE trial of our 24/7 advice phone line
Whilst the offer is suited more to small and medium sized business, we have the knowledge and experience to support large business too. If you have more than 250 employees we could arrange a more bespoke service to meet your needs.
*Please be aware that you are not covered for legal fees when our advice is followed during a Mentor free trial *Please be aware that after any free trial mentor services incur a cost
• MentorLive makes it easier for businesses to become compliant by providing template letters, contracts, forms and checklists plus guidance notes containing HR and Health & Safety best practices
• Helps businesses meet Health & Safety regulatory obligations and keep their workforce safe by using the online risk assessment tools to identify and manage risks and ensure their employees are aware of them
• Enables businesses to securely store their employees' personal and employment details in a GDPR compliant way
• MentorLive helps businesses to stay on top of Health & Safety obligations with incident and accident recording
• Allows businesses to record and monitor employee absence and identify trends that need addressing
• Takes the pain out of having to manually calculate employee leave entitlement and manage holiday requests with the holiday management tool
If issues arise
• MentorLive provides a platform for robust record keeping. Having all this information in one place makes it easy to retrieve records in the future should evidence be required to deal with things like tribunal claims or investigations from enforcement agencies.
Could MentorLive benefit you?
• Do you store your employees' personal and employment details in a safe, secure and GDPR compliant way?
• Would you be able to easily retrieve evidence in the event of a future tribunal claim or investigation from an enforcement agency?
• Would your records be retrievable in the event of a fire or flood at your premises?
• Does your existing absence recording and holiday management system give you insights that allow you to optimise your productivity and performance?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘No' then you could benefit from using MentorLive which, thanks to this new partnership with the Manor Royal BID, is FREE to any business based in the Manor Royal BID area.
As well as free access to MentorLive, you can also take advantage of a 90 Day FREE trial* of the Employment Law & HR, Health & Safety advice services, at a time that suits your business.*Please be aware that after any free trial mentor services incur a cost
This exclusive service is provided by Nat West Mentor Services in partnership with the Manor Royal BID and is only available to companies based in the Manor Royal BID area. Address will be verified by the Manor Roya BID office.